Thursday, July 8, 2021

Countdown…

 It’s that time. We will be leaving in 8 hrs. On the plane in 11 hrs to Honduras tomorrow! I am so excited!!! More to come and I will try to keep you updated , but I’m not sure how the web service will be. Sometimes not so good. But just know this, God is good all the time. He will guide us in his plan for what we need to do and say. 

Continue to pray for us and for us to stay healthy. Pray for the team, the people we meet so that what we say or do will touch them and show them what God’s love is about. And that they will touch our hearts as well. 

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come. The old has gone, the new is here! 

bendiciones




No comments:

Post a Comment

Giving back

  Today, I got to help a single mom of 2 boys get a little closer to them having their own home. I was a volunteer today for Habitat for Hum...