Thursday, July 23, 2026

God is so good!

It has been an awesome week so far. I just wanted to send a message of thanks for everyone praying for us. I will have more pictures once I get back. It seems the internet is slow for me here so I can’t get my pictures uploaded!! 

But clinics are going great. I have some great stories for you. Seen lots of cows! Got to see the best parade ever for the community celebration. The construction team is getting their project done. God is so good. 

I did have a struggle with one of my patients and let fear set in because I doubted myself and what to do. God stepped in through my interpreter and we worked together to help her. So the word for today is do not fear. Let God lead you. 

Blessing to all,

 

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?


No comments:

Post a Comment

God is so good!

It has been an awesome week so far. I just wanted to send a message of thanks for everyone praying for us. I will have more pictures once I ...