Well we made it. It was a very long travel day with flying and driving, but we are here. My feet are swollen from all the sitting and flying yesterday and my toes look like little sausages but hopefully today that will go away with all the walking we will be doing.
And I’m excited for today because we get to experience Lemperia day. The community is celebrating their heritage with a parade and having booths in the town square. The kids in the parade are dressing up and doing skits. It is going to be amazing! Then we have church tonight which is always great.
And I heard my rooster this morning in the distance. I don’t know why, but I just love hearing them crow! So that is the update for now. I will try to keep you up on the goings on while I’m here but the internet is so spotty. And trying to down load pictures is pretty nil. So I may have to do that when I get back. Just a big photo dump!
Blessing to all,
No comments:
Post a Comment