Bendiciones
I want to share my experiences with my mission trips and show you can do this too. My main purpose is to open the doors to areas through missions to show everyone the love of God.
Saturday, July 4, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Giving back
Today, I got to help a single mom of 2 boys get a little closer to them having their own home. I was a volunteer today for Habitat for Hum...
-
I am sorry to keep you all waiting to see what my answer is regarding going back to Honduras in 2026. I have prayed a lot, and have looked...
-
That is the question I am asking myself....should I stay or should I go? You see, now is the time for me to decide if I am going back to Ho...
-
Have you ever thought, what in the world am I doing here? Well I do, a lot! Think about where you are and why you are there/here, where-ev...



No comments:
Post a Comment